What are Cookies and how does this website use them?
- That the web pages can function correctly.
- Store your preferences.
- To know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have viewed or how long you have been browsing.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer/device and do not provide references that allow us to know personal data. At any time you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and/or block the installation of the Cookies sent, although some of the functionalities may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalised services adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the Cookie of their browser.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work in a more agile way and adapted to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
- They allow media managers to obtain statistical data collected in the Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They are used to optimise the advertising we show to users, offering the advertising that best suits their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies we use?
- Session cookies expire when the user leaves the page or closes the browser, i.e. they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and are therefore deleted from our computer when the user leaves it.
- Permanent cookies expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted. They have a deletion date and are normally used in registration processes, requests for information and personalisation of services, in order to provide a better user experience.
On the other hand, depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between first-party and third-party cookies.
- First-party Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, when you click on social media buttons or watch videos hosted on another website), which are those set by a domain other than our Website. We cannot access the data stored in cookies from other websites when you browse those websites.
Browsing this website means that we may install our own cookies that allow us to recognise users. In addition, permanent cookies from Google Analytics and Facebook are also used for the following purposes:
- Identify trusted web traffic.
- Monitor and control visitor sessions to know and understand user activity on the website.
- Marketing campaigns and advertisements; increasing web traffic and analytical studies.
- Know and remember user preferences and information during viewing.
For more information on the plug-ins of external entities (for example, Google Inc. services) used on our website, we recommend accessing their privacy policies:
In any case, we inform you that, given that Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all or some of the cookies. Most browsers allow you to be warned of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them, you will still be able to use our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website may be less satisfactory.
Below are the links to the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information you need to find out how to manage cookies in your browser.
Version 7 and 8
For more information on how to set up detailed cookie settings by provider or to manage your preferences, visit the Your Online Choices portal.
6. INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVACY.
– DATA CONTROLLER: HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L.
– LEGITIMATION AND CONSERVATION PERIOD. The processing of your data is based on consent and the terms are indicated for each of the cookies.
– EXERCISE OF RIGHTS. All users may exercise any of the rights granted by the data protection regulations, such as the right of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, data portability and opposition by writing to email@example.com. And in the event that they deem it appropriate, they may lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.