1. DATA CONTROLLER AND PURPOSES
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), we inform you that HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the personal data provided by the USER, which will be processed for the following PURPOSES:
- To attend to your requests for information and manage your relationship with us, both for the reservation of the flat and its subsequent enjoyment, and to carry out all its inherent activity (collections, invoicing, return of deposits…).
- To keep in touch with you and send you information about other accommodation, services or activities that may be of interest to you.
- To know your opinion and send satisfaction surveys, as well as to carry out statistical studies.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that the data requested through the website will only be compulsory when so expressed, although failure to complete them may prevent the correct provision of the service, so that, in the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
Your consent and the need to implement contractual measures legitimises the processing of your data when a request for information is answered. In the event that you make a reservation and formalise your relationship with us, the processing is legitimised by the execution of the applicable contractual measures.
3. STORAGE PERIOD
Your data will form part of our processing for as long as our relationship continues and is necessary for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes, as well as to comply with the corresponding legal obligations (for example, in tax matters – 5 years; or, in the event that you make a reservation, the data in the LOG BOOK OF THE ENTRY PARTS will be kept at the disposal of the Security Forces for three years). When they are no longer required for this purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or their total destruction.
4. ENVISAGED TRANSFERS
Your data will not be transferred to third parties, except for the communication of the tenants that the host or responsible for tourist accommodation must make to the police authority, in accordance with art. 25.1 of Organic Law 4/2015, on the Protection of Public Safety, in relation to Decree 393/1974, and in other cases in which a law or a competent judicial or administrative authority so requires.
5. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The rights of the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data and to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
You can exercise these rights by contacting HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L., at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. providing proof of your identity.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
For more information about privacy guarantees, you can contact the RESPONSIBLE PARTY through HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L., at email@example.com.