FIRST.- OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
This website belongs to HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. with CIF B09665613, located at Avda. Europa, 22, CP 12600 de La Vall D’Uixó (Castellón) e inscrita en el registro Mercantil de Castellón (Tomo 1863, Libro 1423, Folio 179, sección 8, Hoja CS 45116. You can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
SECOND – ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. makes available to the public (hereinafter user), who accesses this website (hereinafter WEBSITE), information about its own products and services (hereinafter CONTENTS and/or SERVICES).
THIRD – CORRECT USE OF SERVICES
The user undertakes to use the Services in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, by way of example and without limitation, it is strictly prohibited:
- Use the Services in a manner, for purposes or with effects contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Services, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Perform any act that may be considered an infringement of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. or third parties;
- To use the Services and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the Website to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a number of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to market or disclose such information in any way;
The user shall be liable for damages of any nature whatsoever that HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L may suffer as a result of a breach of any of the obligations set out above, as well as any other obligations included in these General Conditions and/or those imposed by law in relation to the use of the Website. In the case of minors, they must use the website with the consent of their father, mother or legal guardian, who will be responsible for any problem that may arise in the use of the website’s services.
HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L shall at all times ensure respect for the current legal system, and shall be entitled to interrupt, at its sole discretion, the Service or exclude the user from the Website in the event of the alleged commission of any offence defined in the Spanish Criminal Code or in the event of any conduct which, in the opinion of HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L., are contrary to these General Conditions or may disrupt the proper functioning, image, credibility and/or prestige of the company.
FOURTH – RULES OF CONDUCT
Users may contact HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. and interact with the web portal as long as they respect this code of conduct:
1. NO USER MAY IMPERSONATE ANY OTHER PERSON OR ORGANISATION.
Doing so may result in criminal offences and infringements under Spanish law.
2. DISRESPECTFUL AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE MAY NOT BE USED. Messages with threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that may offend sensitivities are not admissible. In this case, HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. reserves the right to remove any content that contravenes this condition and to take the appropriate legal action.
3. It is TOTALLY FORBIDDEN to present, quote and recommend companies or web portals and, in general, to carry out marketing or spamming actions. This type of content will be deleted along with the accounts that carried out such action and even brought to the attention of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
FIFTH – INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Web Site (texts, opinion articles, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as the graphic design, source code and software, etc.) are the exclusive property of HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. or of third parties whose rights are legitimately held by HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L.. They are protected by national and international law. The use of the elements that are the object of industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes, as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation, is strictly prohibited.
SIXTH – EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. reserves the right to interrupt access to the services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control or maintenance reasons, due to power failures or for any other justified cause.
Accordingly, HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Website or the Services, so that the use of the same by users is carried out at their own risk, and at no time may any liability be demanded from HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. in this respect. Furthermore, HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. assumes no liability whatsoever arising, by way of example, but not limited to:
- The use that users make of the materials available on the website, whether prohibited or permitted, in infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of the website itself or of third party portals.
- For possible damages to users caused by normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, the organisation or location of the contents and/or access to the services and, in general, for errors or problems generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that make up the service.
- Of the contents of those pages that users can access from links included on the website.
- The acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. by contract.
In the same way, HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, as well as in the documents or systems stored therein, so that HOLIDAY ROOMS, Swill not be responsible in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing the services by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, fortuitous events or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency beyond the good faith of HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that there is no guarantee that the services of the website will be constantly operational.
- Errors or damage caused to the website due to inefficient and bad faith use of the service by the user.
- Non-operability or problems with the email address provided by the user for sending the requested information.
In any case, HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the user in order to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
SEVENTH – LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for damages suffered by accessing the services/content of third parties through connections, links or links of the linked sites, nor for the accuracy or reliability of the same. The function of the links that appear on HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where he/she can expand the Services offered by the Portal.
HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. shall in no case be responsible for the results obtained through these links or for the consequences arising from access by users to them. These third party services are provided by third parties, and HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. cannot and does not control the legality or quality of the services. Consequently, the user must exercise extreme caution when evaluating and using the information and services contained in third-party content. It is expressly forbidden to place hyperlinks for commercial purposes on websites not belonging to HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. that allow access to this website without the express consent of HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites not belonging to the company does not imply in any case the existence of commercial or mercantile relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L..
Where appropriate, you may exercise your rights of access, cancellation, deletion, rectification, opposition, limitation of processing and data portability, by writing to the company, either at the address indicated above, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing proof of your identity. If you consider it appropriate, you may refer the matter to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data, and has therefore adopted the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology at all times.
Finally, HOLIDAY ROOMS, S.L. informs you that visiting this web portal does not automatically record any personal data that identifies a User, on the other hand there is certain information of a non-personal nature and not identifiable with a specific User that is collected during the live session through devices called “cookies” that allow us to obtain statistical information on the use of the web portal to then be able to make improvements. All users must consult our Cookies Policy to browse the website.
NINTH.- PRIVATE AREA “CLUB AZAHAR”.
With regard to everything indicated in this Legal Notice, it is also included for the private access part called Club Azahar.
TENTH – APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any questions of interpretation or litigation that may arise provided they are not related to the purchase of products, will apply Spanish law and in case of dispute, both parties agree to submit, waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Nules. In addition, we remind you that you can access the European Union’s online dispute resolution platform by following this link: